Sunday, March 18, 2007

TRADING EDGE

The importance of the 5 fundamental truths which we must train our minds to accept:

1. Anything can happen
2. You don't need to know what is going to happen next in order to make money
3. There is a random distribution between wins and losses for any given set of variables that define an edge
4. An edge is nothing more than an indication of a higher probability of one thing happening over another
5. Every moment in the market is unique

Here are 7 principles of consistency:

1. I objectively identify my edges
2. I predefine the risk of every trade
3. I completely accept the risk or I am willing to let go of the trade
4. I act on my edges without reservation or hesitation
5. I pay myself as the market makes money available to me
6. I continually monitor my susceptibility for making errors
7. I understand the absolute necessity of these principles. I never violate them.

"Never commit yourself to anything you can't walk away from in 30 seconds."
"Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane."

THE TREND IS YOUR FRIEND :
The chartis does knows there are reasons why markets go up or down. He or she just doesn't believe that knowing what those reasons are necessary in the forecasting process.

P.S : IF YOU WANT FREE TRAINING , SEND YOUR NAME TO email : futuresART@yahoo.com